|Educational Articles||Science and Health Article Series: Dr. Sang Whang|
|The Value of Good Water||Understanding Cancer|
|Danger of Distilled Water||Aging and Reverse Aging|
|Excercises and Acids||Pregnancy and Aging|
|How Much Water to Drink?||Life Without Pain|
|The Miracle of Water||Exercise and Health|
|Oxygen Boosts Performance||Water Ionizer and Alkalife|
|Fluoride Uses and Effects||Alkaline Water and Stomach Acid|
Alkaline Water Benefits
* Excellent natural anti-oxidant that will scavenge free radicals before they oxidize cell tissue.
* Buffers against lactic acid build up so that recovery time after exercising is decreased.
* Provides more available oxygen to your body than ordinary tap water.
* Increases energy and improves capacity for aerobic activities.
* “Reverses the aging process, lowers blood pressure and helps the heart work less hard.” (“Reverse Aging” - Sang Whang).
* Neutralizes and flushes toxins and acidic waste from your body. Your body can focus on achieving optimal health.
* The electrolysis process rearranges healthy minerals that are native to your tap water according to their electrical charge. As a result, alkaline water contains essential calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium minerals in a form that can be assimilated.
* Cancer does not thrive in an oxygenated and alkaline environment. A healthy pH balance promotes good health.
* Ionized water contains smaller molecule clusters which help the body assimilate more water and to hydrate better.
* Using alkaline water to reconstitute your juices from concentrate will result in a sweeter taste with less bite because the acid will be neutralized. The same will hold true for coffee and teas.
* Natural texture and color is retained in vegetables cooked in alkaline water. Rice will be fluffier after being boiled in ionized water.
* Helps with weight control and curbs your hunger when dieting
* Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
Acidic Water Benefits
* As a complexion enhancement, this natural astringent removes skin oil and greasy dirt without harsh chemicals.
* Soothes dry, itchy skin.
* Reduces acne. Simply apply as a mist.
* Excellent natural hair conditioner and rinse.
* Highly antiseptic for cuts, abrasions, and wounds helping them to heal faster.
* Use for brushing teeth.
* Use as a mouthwash after brushing teeth.
* Soaking in warm acidic water improves healing from athletes foot, rashes, and nail fungus infections.
* Sterilizes burns or heat rash.
* Cut flowers will last longer in acidic water.
* Promotes plant growth. Live plants thrive when watered with acidic water because it is much like rain water.
* Reduces fungus on rose bushes. Apply by spraying them.
* Important Note: Never consume acidic water - NOT for Internal Use